Thursday, March 1, 2012

So I finally got the website up...

Can you believe that I actually managed to complete the website? Take a look and tell me what you think! http://www.aclassycloset.com.

I'm really excited about it and not because I figured out how to use the template (sticking my tongue out), but because of the mechandise that I get to share with everyone! Buying for others has been a fantastic experience. I can't say that I thought I would enjoy it as much as finding a treasure for myself, but I DO! I have to shop with a different frame of mind rather than always thinking about what would look good on me. I've done this on occasions where people ask me to assist them in putting together an outfit or help them make a closet classic look like something they just bought. All I can say is fun, fun, fun!

I'm uploading the site with some new merchandise that I've received this week...if you saw me any this week, I was wearing some of it! (lol). I am trying to branch out into more casual pieces for my casual customers, but I will continue to carry those timeless pieces that many of my more conservative business women like to purchase. I don't think there is anything wrong with spicing it up sometimes!

SPRING IS NEAR!!!! Don't miss out on the Spring Fashion Mixer being hosted by myself and Traci, the creator and designer for the 7952 DbT Collection. Check her out at www.dbtcollection.com. It is going to be a wonderful event to come and network and SHOP!!! We hope to see you there! Details are on Facebook or you can contact me at aclassycloset@gmail.com!

Don't forget to save A Classy Closet as a favorite so you remember to shop with us! http://www.aclassycloset.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment