Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trying to build my own website...(and pulling my little hair out)!!!

Okay, so most of you know the one thing that I am not that great at is sitting down and focusing on one thing. Multi-tasking has always been a great strength of mine, but I tell you... this website stuff is really putting my patience to the test. Don't get me wrong...I am really enjoying it because I like to build things, but figuring out the software as you go is booger! Did I say I was excited??? Well, I AM!!!

The jewerly and bags have done really, really well. I am planning to have a event soon that will allow everyone to come out and meet others that make and sell fashionable items. I've never been one to be really trendy, yet I maintain my personal style extremely well (wink)! Can you tell I'm having a blast?

Okay, so I'm going to get off of here and get back to working on this site...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment