Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love the jewelry?

Well I can't say that I'm only a jewelry lover, but a lover of accessories! My snake skinned bags came in the mail today from NYC and I am so excited to see the reaction of my customers! I will take some pictures to post when I completely unpack the box. I thought that I bought enough jewelry while in the city, but I guess not! Most of it has already been purchased just from random visits by friends!...who would have thought?

I appreciate all who have patronized A Classy Closet and will continue to stock your favorite accessories. I will be reordering next week, so if you are looking for something particular, please email me at aclassycloset@gmail.com.

We'll talk more about accessories another time because I have to get your opinion about the practice of wearing a gorgeous necklace, but no earrings....

No comments:

Post a Comment