Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Changing Up Access to Our Closet to Suit You...

So we've made it through our first 6 months in business...WWWHHHOOOHHOOO!!!!! (I just had to show a bit of excitement there. (lol)

I have to tell you...it's been so much fun. I do not think that I've learned so much in such a short period of time (except when I went to Marine Corps boot camp). Being a retail owner has allowed me to meet so many interesting, artistic, and fashionable people and I LOVE IT! You will never get me to say that it has been easy, but you can definitely get me to say that it has been fulfilling and fun.

The customers have made it the most interesting by entering the boutique with an open mind and with a desire to find something different. It is so great to have customers with a muted style routine come in the store and choose something a little different only because the spirit of fashion hits them at the door! I'm making reference to our jewelry table...if you haven't seen it, you are definitely missing out because you will not find two of the same pieces in our store.

You will not believe that we have reached a point that will allow us to help out local students and hire part-time workers. Yes! We are in a position to give back and that's exactly what we plan to do! 100% of the Sales Associates at A Classy Closet Boutique, beginning 1/1/2013 will either be college students or recent grads. We are also changing our hours of business at your request. Starting January 1, we will be open Thursday through Saturday from 11am - 7pm! Many of you have wanted to come on your lunch hour or earlier in the day to shop and now that opportunity is available. We are so happy to be able to offer new store hours and times that better accommodate you! SEE YOU SOON!

2805 Crescent Avenue, Ste# B
Homewood, AL 35209

No comments:

Post a Comment