Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things are coming together...

...this has been an undoubtedly fun-filled roller coaster ride!!! After I launched the website, the public's response was so positive that I became so motivated! I have learned so much and continue to learn more and more each day about the retail industry. I'll be honest and tell you that my only retail experience is from Lady's Footlocker back during my Marine Corps days in Jacksonville, NC. I worked there during a very interesting time in my life, but it all worked out. Now I am getting the opportunity to learn how to accept retail transaction in my own store. Yes, that's right...you will soon be able to walk into A Classy Closet Boutique and discover that we are a trendy, yet affordable boutique that you should add to your places to shop on the weekends! Stay tuned for more information, but we hope to open our doors in early May.

In the meantime, merchandise is on our website and you can request specialty items by email or using the Contact Us page on our website. http://www.aclassycloset.com. We have recently been contacted about providing jewelry for bridal parties. All bulk orders for bridal parties must be paid in full prior ordering.

Stay tuned for more information about our Grand Opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment