Thursday, January 26, 2012

Successful trip to NYC...

While I was in NYC for a sad occasion, I was able to break away from everything and make it to a few showrooms in the garmet district and to meet some jewelry distributors. I brought back some jewelry pieces that I am really pleased with and I am very optimistic about the beginnings of A Classy Closet Boutique! Most of the jewelry will be available from me directly, on the website (when I finish it) and at the Nail Parlor located in Homewood, AL. I am planning to have some sort of event to really kick things off and see what people are most interested in.

My personal shopping endeavors have just been amazing. The clients are coming in and it is still sinking in how much clients really appreciate having someone help them complete their look. I have to say that I am really happy to do it.

THE EXCITEMENT CONTINUES...

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your venture Shammara. We are very pleased that you have chosen us as your consignment software and hardware provider. Please let us know how we can help. Steve Henning, Best Consignment Shop Software

    ReplyDelete